Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious duck you know she'll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:
- Delicious, protein-rich deboned duck
- Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
- No grains or glutens
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No artificial preservatives and no corn, wheat or soy
- A sensible alternative to raw diets
- Healthy Muscle Development- High-quality protein from Deboned Duck, plus Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal helps build strong muscles
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Healthy Digestion - We use only high-quality protein and natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health
- Healthy Weight - The carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Pea Fiber, Peas, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potato Starch, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 40.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 18.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Taurine 0.15% (min.)
Magnesium 0.14% max
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,866 Kcals/kg, 447 Kcals/cup.
Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.