A hatchery choice of White and Bronze Turkeys based on availability. The Broad Breasted White's size makes it a great addition to any table, and is one of the most common and largest breeds available in the United States. The mature female weight at 20 weeks is 25 pounds, and the males will mature at about 45 pounds. The Bronze is still as large and meaty as its counterpart. Because of its size, it's hard for this breed to reproduce. Its size makes it the perfect bird to raise on your own for holiday gatherings. The mature female weight at 20 weeks is 23 pounds, and the males will mature at about 33 pounds.
- Bird Purpose: Meat
- Egg Production Rate: Poor
- Egg Color: Off White
- Egg Size: Large - Extra Large
- Bird Characteristics: Strong, Hardy birds, Docile
- Mature Weight: Male 33-45 lbs. Female 23-25 lbs.
- Package Quantity: 10 baby turkey poults