The sun provides a power source when your electric fence runs on solar energy. The American FarmWorks 10-Mile Solar Charger features built-in solar panels and delivers all the containment power you'll need for your livestock operation.
With this charger on your fence, you don't need to lug batteries to remote paddocks or figure out how to build a fence close to an electrical outlet. Instead, this 0.15-joule output energizer pumps electricity for up to 10 miles of fencing, which will keep your animals in and, when properly designed, small predators and wildlife out.
Use this AFW charger to manage horses, cattle, pigs, poultry or sheep in the remotest of locations. This charger is for use in moderate vegetation conditions and operates wire or poly fencing. Prior to use, be sure to charge the included battery, and after that your American FarmWorks energizer can operate for up to 2 weeks with no sun.
- Energizes up to 10 miles of fence wire in moderate vegetation
- Controls many types of livestock, horses, cattle, pigs, poultry and sheep
- Solar powered - ideal for remote locations with no access to electricity
- Capable of operating day and night for up to 2 weeks with no sun
- Solar power, 6-volt battery (included), 0.15 joule output, low impedance
- Can be used with all types of electric fencing wire, including high tensile steel or aluminum wire, polywire, polyrope and polytape
- "Fence OK" indicator light shows when charger is activated
- Mounts quickly on T-posts and other surfaces with integrated mounting