Use Zoetis Dectomax (Doramectin) 1% Injectable as a broad-spectrum treatment and for the control of internal and external parasites of cattle. No other single product controls a broader spectrum of internal and external parasites - including 36 stages of adult parasites, L4 larvae and inhibited larvae. Dosage is 1 mL (10 mg doramectin) per 110 lb. body weight by either subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) injection.
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice and mange mites
- Has extended activity against Ostertagia ostertagi (21 days), Cooperia punctata (28 days) and C. oncophora (14 days)
- Safe for use in beef cattle, including pregnant cows, newborn calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age
- Tissue-friendly injectable solution permits precise dosing
- 35 day pre-slaughter withdrawal
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping