Sav-A-Caf Electrolytes Plus Multi-Species Supplement is fortified with dextrose, glycine, sodium bicarbonate and lactic acid bacteria to be used during periods of stress. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. For use in pre-weaned veal and herd replacement calves, foals, lambs, goat kids, baby pigs, llama and alpaca crias, fawns and elk calves. Also for use in adult horses, llamas, alpacas, goats, sheep.
- Non-medicated, requires no withdrawal period
- Balanced levels of essential electrolytes support hydration
- Lactic acid bacteria support digestive health
- Sodium bicarbonate supports normal blood pH
- Dextrose provides a readily absorbed source of energy
- Glycine supports efficient electrolyte absorption
- Kaolin absorbs toxins, coats and soothes the gut
Dextrose, Salt, Glycine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Kaolin, Citric Acid (Preservative), Potassium Chloride, Corn Starch, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis Fermentation Product, Potassium Citrate, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 6.
Glycine (min.) 2.50%
Salt (min.) 7.00%
Salt (max.) 8.40%
Sodium (min.) 3.00%
Sodium (max.) 4.00%
Potassium (min.) 0.32%
Dextrose (min.) 50.00%
Total bacteria* (min.) 350,000,000 CFU/oz
*Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus lactis.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping