Durvet Electro Gel is an oral electrolyte supplement effective in treating diarrhea, and dehydration in sheep, goats, and pigs.
- For use on: sheep, goats, and swine
- No need to mix with water, like most other electrolyte products
- Available in a convenient calibrated dosing syringe
- Low cost per dose compared to most other electrolyte products, while offering a significant advantage in ease of administration
- Contains Maltodextrin - a substitute for glucose which increases absorption of fluids from the gut helping to:
- Prevent dehydration
- Reduce the level of diarrhea
- Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride - replace electrolytes lost due to diarrhea and to restore proper balance in the gut
Orally administer 1/2cc to 1cc per pound of body weight by mouth twice daily or more often as needed. Provide adequate water after each feeding.
Maltodextrin 8.55 g
L-Glutamine 1.74 g
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Xantham.