The Purina RangeLand 30-13 Tub is a free choice supplement designed for beef cattle on forage diets providing less than 8% protein. The low-moisture, cooked molasses products (in biodegradable fiber/non-returnable plastic containers) will enhance intake and utilization of available forages, while reducing labor for producers.
Low moisture cooked molasses product technology: Consistent intake and nutrient delivery that helps eliminate over-consumption.
Positive associative effects when fed with low to medium quality forages: Molasses provides readily-available energy to stimulate rumen fermentation that helps the animal extract more energy from the forage, as demonstrated by research showing increased forage intake and utilization.
Contains FDA approved animal protein products: Provides high quality by-pass proteins needed to optimize animal performance.
Provides optimum levels of trace minerals at a 1 pound consumption rate: Supports fertility, immune function, and overall health.
Plastic container: Non-returnable containers provide a labor saving supplement delivery system that helps reduce the biosecurity risks associated with returnable containers.
No added salt: Intake is not regulated by salt as in other supplements, which can be unpredictable and more variable.
Supplement delivery method that fits a variety of production systems: Convenient supplement delivery system is ideal for small beef producers with other time commitments, as well as large producers who experience time and labor shortages.
Availa4: Availa4 aides in the improvement of reproductive performance for 1st and 2nd calf cows versus inorganic trace mineral sources. Aids the immune system of stressed cattle by rapidly replacing diminished trace mineral stores.
Diamond V : Better palatability helps maintain consistent feed intake. Better feed digestibility helps make more nutrients available to the animal for absorption, performance, health and production.
1. Feed one tub per 20-25 head of cattle and at least 2 tubs per pasture to ensure adequate intake by younger, timid animals.
2. Place tubs within 100 feet of where animals congregate (loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas).
3. Feed tubs continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and fresh clean water.
4. Cattle will consume approximately 1/2 to 1 pound of this supplement per head daily.
5. If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is needed, provide a nutritionally balanced mineral/vitamin supplement containing salt.
6. This product does not contain added salt, therefore, supplemental salt should be offered at all times.