Mazuri Alpaca Chews is a mini-cubed supplement especially designed to meet the nutritional needs of Alpacas fed hay or pasture, and is formulated with the leading alpaca veterinarian, Dr. Norm Evans.
Features and Benefits:
- A unique mini-cube: Increases chewing time to minimize choking and minimizes waste
- No distillers dried grains and solubles, reduced risk of mycotoxin contamination
- Calcium and phosphorus concentrations appropriate for alpacas fed hay or pasture
- Added vitamin E and selenium: Reduce or eliminate the need to supplement or inject
- Added biotin, niacin and thiamin: For optimum fiber production and stress tolerance
- Fortified with organic minerals: Provides increased mineral availability
- Contains yeast cultures: Promotes feed digestibility and added palatability
- Meets NRC recommendations for New World Camelids
Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Yeast Culture, Cane Molasses, Salt, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Sulfur, Rice Hulls, Soy Protein Concentrate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Dried Saccharomyce Cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethoxyquin (A Preservative).
Crude protein (min.) 14.0%, Crude fat (min.) 2.0%, Crude fiber (max.) 18.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min.) 2.2%, Calcium (Ca) (max.) 2.7%, Phosphorus (P) (min.) 2.3%, Salt (NaCl) (min.) 1.0%, Salt (NaCl) (max.) 1.5%
To be fed with free-choice hay. Daily supplement amounts: pregnant females in good condition, 0.50 lb per 100 lbs of animal weight; lactating females, 0.63-0.75 lb per 100 lb. of animal weight; active or growing males, 0.40-0.50 lb. per 100 lb. of animal weight; older females or animals under stress, 0.34-0.50 lb. per 100 lb. of animal weight; crias 8 weeks of age to weaning, 0.25- 0.34 lb. per 50 lb. of animal weight; mature males, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 100 lb. animal weight. In order to meet NRC recommendations for new world camelids, animals being fed hay should consume this product at a rate of 0.5% of body weight or more. Animals on fresh pasture should consume this product at a rate of 0.25-0.33% of body weight or more. Always provide your animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Do not feed to sheep due to high concentrations of supplemental copper.