The Chinese Chestnut bears a heavy crop of nuts perfect for making turkey stuffing or roasting during the holiday season. The large, meaty nuts provide a high energy food source for wildlife, particularly deer. The Chinese Chestnut is blight resistant and highly popular throughout North America for its hardiness and reliable nut crop year after year.
- Includes one Chinese Chestnut in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 3-8
- Mature size is 60 ft. tall and 60 ft. wide
- An excellent shade tree that tolerates hot, dry climates
- Produces an abundance of large nuts that can be eaten by humans and wildlife
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping