The Live Oak is an iconic and majestic tree native to the American South. Ideal as a shade tree or specimen, or for lining roadways, property lines and driveways, this sturdy tree can live to be hundreds of years old. Its inch-long acorns attract wildlife, topping the food preference list for birds, squirrels and deer.
- Includes one Live Oak in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- Mature size is 80 ft. tall and 100 ft. wide with unique branching patterns
- A superb shade tree that adapts well to any soil type and performs well in urban conditions
- Produces inch-long acorns that attract many species of wildlife
- Performs best in full to part sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping