Carlson Convertible Pet Pen & Gate at Tractor Supply Co.
Skip to Main Content

Carlson Convertible Pet Pen & Gate

SKU # 120505399
Product price

Save Up To
See Price at Check Out
No ratings found

Financing Available! Click here for more details...



Delivery Options:

Item Information

Easily enclose an area with the Carlson Convertible Pet Pen & Gate.

  • Can also be used as a super wide gate with additional hardware mount purchase
  • (6) white panels
  • Gate that is 30 in. tall
  • Fits openings 144 in. W x 28 in H

Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping

Specification Description
Product Width: 144 in.
Finish: Powder Coat
Product Material: Metal
Product Height: 28 in.
Product Type: Gates
Brand: Carlson
Warranty: 90-Day Limited
Manufacturer Part Number 2200

What hardware mount kit is required for use as a super wide gate and from where can I purchase? This is exactly what I need but will need mount kit

Asked by: Donna51
  • y_2017, m_3, d_9, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_120505399, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tractorsupply
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 1ms
Attachments (  1 - 1 of 1  )