Brightwell Blueberry shrubs produce an abundance of large, blue-black fruits with excellent flavor over a long season. As one of the rabbiteye variety they are perfect for eating fresh, cooking or freezing. They look lovely in landscapes, with leaves that turn bright red in fall. The Brightwell Blueberry requires organic, acid (sour) soil. Typically produces ripe fruit quickly, with berries two months after you notice the flowers on branches.
- Includes one Brightwell Blueberry shrub in a 1.5 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in early summer. Most rabbiteye blueberries require cross pollination for maximum fruit set; therefore, plant at least two cultivars to ensure the best fruit is produced. Blueberries attract wildlife, plant plenty to share or simply place netting over shrubs to help protect the delicious berries from disappearing.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 7-9.
- Space 5 - 8 In. apart. Water 2-3 times a week.
- Grows to 5-8 in. tall.
- 1.5 gal. size pot has actual size of 5.68 liters