Imperial Stove Boards protect walls and floors from the intense heat, hot coals, ashes, and soot that woodstoves can produce. UL/ULC listed R-1.5.
- UL Type-2 Stove Board
- Can be wall mounted with a Stove Board Spacer Kit to protect walls from heat, reducing the clearance between the appliance and combustible materials by as much as 67% to a minimum of 12 inches
- May also be used under other heating appliances such as kerosene, gas and electric heaters
- Embossed pebble-finish steel is scratch resistant
- Steel over mineral board for excellent protection
- For indoor use only
- Typical minimum floor coverage requirement is 18 in. on the loading side of the stove (door) and 8 in. on all other sides of the stove. Check stove manufacturer owner's manual for specific clearances for your stove.