Imperial Stove Boards protect walls and floors from the intense heat, hot coals, ashes, and soot that woodstoves can produce. UL/ULC listed R-1.5.
- UL Type 2 Stove Board
- Can be wall mounted with a Stove Board Spacer Kit to protect walls from heat, reducing the clearance between the appliance and combustible materials by as much as 67% to a minimum of 12 inches
- May also be used under other heating appliances such as kerosene, gas and electric heaters
- Embossed pebble-finish steel is scratch resistant
- Steel over mineral board for excellent protection
- For indoor use only
- Typical minimum floor coverage requirement is 18" on the loading side of the stove (door) and 8" on all other sides of the stove. Check stove manufacturer owner's manual for specific clearances for your stove.
UL Certified Type 2 Protection