Use this 6" to 8" transition when connecting from a 6" wall or chimney breach to 8" stove pipe
- 24 gauge pre-painted black steel construction
- Large end is crimped for easy assembly to round pipe or fittings of same diameter
- Satin Black finish
- Crimped end should be oriented toward the stove to allow for condensation and creosote to flow down inside the pipe
- Each connection should be secured using minimum of 3 sheet metal screws
- Unshielded minimum clearance to combustible materials is 18"
single-wall black pipe system is an economical way to vent from a woodstove to the entrance of a chimney or where the system breaches a wall or ceiling.