Handler 190 MIG Welder - An industrial performance welder that is spool gun ready for aluminum. Runs on 230V input power, welds up to 5/16 in. mild steel and is flux-cored or MIG ready.
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control - Offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
- Accepts uncomplicated, easy-to-install direct plug-in SpoolRunner 100 spool gun- spool guns enhance feedability and reduce "bird-nesting" associated with soft aluminum wires.
- Quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials and thicknesses. Provides quick starting point for novices and professionals alike.
- Eases use and excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled.
- Professional and durable wire feed performance.
- Access makes it quick and easy to change polarity for solid or tubular wire. Includes convenient storage holes for spare tips.
- Quick Select drive roll - Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wires and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Short circuit protection - Protects unit against current overload.