Start Jeeping early with the Berg Jeep Junior Pedal Kart. The knobby off-road tires and forward, brake, and reverse freewheel gearbox will keep you moving on any terrain. The swing axle will keep all four wheels on the ground even over the most extreme trails.
- BFR Hub stands for Brake, Forward and Reverse - pedal forward, pedal back slightly for the coaster brake, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse
- Rubber air-filled tube tires with an aggressive tread help to keep the kart rolling off road or through your neighborhood
- Tires should be filled to around 25 psi, never to exceed 28 psi
- Sealed bearings in each of the rims allow the kart to roll effortlessly
- Color-coordinating seat looks great and offers great back support - specifically engineered to be easily adjustable without compromising strength
- Seat post easily fits into a hole and the included pin slides through the post to ensure it stays put no matter the terrain you're driving over
- Front has a fabric hood where the Jeep grill and name are clearly visible
- Jeep name is also painted onto the frame behind the rear tires
- 26 in. W x 44 in. L x 25 in. H
- Weight capacity: 180 lb.
- Ages: 3-8 years
- 5 year limited warranty on frame; 2 year limited warranty on parts
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping