Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX feed is an 18% textured complete feed that is a completely balanced, high energy feed for growing show lambs and breeding sheep. Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX feed is supported by Purina knowledge, experience and research. Get your best animals on Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX feed today so they can reach their full potential.
- Fully fortified with all essential vitamins and minerals
- Textured feed containing a mixture of high-quality processed grains, cottonseed hulls and molasses
- Formulated to provide a combination of both bypass and rumen degradable protein, using all-natural protein sources
- Ammonium Chloride
- Medicated with Deccox (decoquinate)
- Helps support excellent muscle growth and body condition
- Helps support improved palatability and nutrient utilization
- Balanced rumen degradable and un-degradable protein sources to support growth and muscle synthesis
- Provides critical highly-available minerals that helps immune response which is critical for healthy traveling show lambs
- Helps maximize growth and muscle development; allows lambs to reach their full potential
- A true, fully fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition
- Research proven, Diamond V has a unique ability to support ration digestibility, palatability and intake by delivering a rich, all-natural nutrient source to the animal's digestive bacteria
- Research has shown that TASCO helps lower body temperature during heat stress, helping keep animals on feed
- A natural feed additive resulting from a proprietary multi-step fermentation process of a proprietary strain of Aspergillus oryzae
- Helps to reduce incidence of urinary calculi (water belly)
- For the prevention of coccidiosis, helps support normal immune system
Crude Protein (min.) 18% (This includes not more than 1% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen)
Crude Fat (min.) 3.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) 9%
Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.7%
Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.2%
Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.3%
Salt (Na Cl) (min.) 0.1%
Salt (Na Cl) (max.) 0.6%
Selenium (Se) (min.) 0.3 ppm
Vitamin A (min.) 4,500 IU/lb.
Vitamin D3 (min.) 1,200 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (min.) 20 IU/lb.
Zinc (min.) 115%
Active Drug Ingredient:
Medicated for growing and finishing sheep. For the prevention of coccidiosis in sheep caused by Eimeria bakuensis and Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis and Eimeria parva.
Active Drug Ingredient:
Decoquinate (15.13 g/ton) 0.001664%.
Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX feed is designed to be fed to grow/finish lambs intended for the show ring. We recommend feeding each lamb _flake or _lbs of a good quality hay per day along with Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX feed. This feed may be fed to show lambs of any age or weight. Feed 0.3 lb of Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX feed per 10 lb body weight to provide 22.7 mg Decoquinate per 100 lb body weight daily. Always provide plenty of clean, fresh water. Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure to coccidiosis or when it is likely to be a hazard.