Standlee Premium Western Forage delivers the highest quality small animal products by being vertically integrated and always fresh from our fields to your home. Premium alfalfa forage for small companion animals is grown to the proper stage of maturity. The plant is cut, allowing them to sun-cure (dry) to an acceptable moisture level, baled, and then Standlee inventory specialists visually inspect and select only the highest quality forage that goes into each bag and box. Standlee logistics ensures the product is delivered fresh and on time! Premium alfalfa forage is low in sugar, moderately high in protein, high in calories and digestible fiber. To maintain product quality and ensure safety, properly store product in a covered, cool, and well-ventilated environment. As long as the product is properly stored, forages can last for well over a year.
- Moderately high in protein, low in sugar and high in digestible fiber content
- Stimulates Chewing Which Promotes Dental & Digestive Health
- All-Natural and Free of Any Additives or Preservatives
- Hand-Selected for Optimal Product Quality
- Convenient Storage with Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Available in: 24 oz. bags | 10# and 25# boxes