Safer Brand 16 oz. Concentrate Insect-Killing Soap kills a variety of insect pests including aphids, whiteflies and mealybugs. Safer Brand Insect-Killing Soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids to weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. This 16 fl. oz. container will make 6 gal. of protection for your garden. Since Safer Brand insect killing soap is a contact killer, several applications may be needed for full control. As a general rule, much like watering, do not use these products in the peak of the day or when temperatures exceed 90 degrees F to avoid wilting or browning of the leaves. It breaks down into their natural elements within 7-10 days and will not persist in the environment.
- 16 fl. oz. concentrate makes up to 6 gal.
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (49.52%)
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites and whiteflies
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Will not persist in the environment
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping