You already rely on Farnam's trusted Apple Elite Powder Electrolyte, so take advantage of those vital minerals in a convenient concentrated Farnam Elite Apple Electrolyte Paste Syringe. The 60cc syringe makes it easy to use anywhere. It's ideal for those times when your horse needs speedy electrolyte replenishment following exercise or when hot weather creates stressful conditions. You can also use it to keep your horse drinking and ward off dehydration.
- Replaces crucial electrolytes depleted through exercise, stress, heat and/or humidity
- Helps your horse's body maintain the fluid levels necessary for healthy normal function
- Serving easily adjusted according to exercise intensity and how much your horse is sweating
- Can be given up to 12 hours before exercise or travel to combat electrolyte loss before it happens
- Concentrated paste encourages drinking and re-hydration
- Formulated for all classes and ages of horses
- Convenient paste form is ideal for on-the-go use
- Appetizing apple flavor is appealing to horses
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council seal
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Made in the USA
Lecithin, Calcium Chloride, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Dextrose, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben (a preservative), Propylparaben (a preservative), Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Water.
Feed the following amounts of Apple Elite paste electrolyte per day. Always provide access to water when using this product. May be used up to 12 hours prior to exercise or travel to help minimize electrolyte loss. Best given in approximately 20cc increments to minimize product being "dropped" from the mouth. May be given every 4 to 6 hours if needed.