The American FarmWorks Duralator is a polycarbonate-plastic electric fence insulator that enables you to attach electrified wires to a wood post without losing energy. The Duralator will also help you maintain the current throughout your electric fence line while reducing the potential for short circuiting.
- Large, durable, screw-in insulator for use with electric fencing
- Can be used with steel wire, aluminum wire, polyrope, and polywire (not recommended for polytape)
- Easily installs with a power tool in just 10 seconds
- White with a porcelain look; as strong as steel, more durable than porcelain
- Measures 1-4/5 by 1-4/5 by 5 inches; weighs 3-2/5 ounces