Lightweight and convenient to use, American FarmWorks PowerRope contains 8 highly conductive strands of aluminum woven into high-density PVC-coated fiberglass rope. Installing, repairing and splicing PowerRope is an easy process out in the field. Power Rope has a breaking load of 850 lb. This fence line is not designed to function under extreme tension. Instead PowerRope must be used in conjunction with a permanent fence.
- 20X more shocking power than steel-laced poly rope
- Features 8 highly conductive aluminum strands
- 656 ft. spool of 8mm PowerRope
- Weather-resistant UV protection
- Tensile strength: 850 lb.
- Lightweight and convenient for temporary pastures, rotational grazing and equine containment
- Easy to install, repair and splice while in the field
- Re-spool and reinstall as needed
- 5 year limited warranty
For best results: Use with a low-impedance fence charger. AC-powered fence charger should be UL listed. This product is not intended for use with continuous current or weed chopper types of fence chargers.