The Zareba 10-Mile Battery Powered Solid State Fence Controller is used to control small livestock, pets and poultry, as well as repel nuisance animals in locations that have access to AC power. This charger powers up to 10 miles of fence and works in heavy weed conditions. Low impedance electric fence chargers have low internal resistance. This allows for increased joules on the fence line; which means that energy can push passed weeds or vegetation to keep the fence hot.
- Powers up to 10 miles of fence
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output (1-second intervals)
- Output voltage: no load is 10,500 volts
- Low-impedance technology allows for less battery drain
- Includes a 1 year limited warranty including damage caused by lightning
- Made in the USA
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping