Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles Premium Poultry Feed is a 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat bird or a mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks chickens, 20-24 weeks ducks; geese start laying the spring after they were hatched) and for turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 30-32 weeks. Optimum nutrition for healthy meat birds and mixed poultry flocks. Formulated with prebiotics, probiotics and yeast to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast Supports immune and digestive health
- Complete and Balanced Wholesome nutrition for an entire mixed flock of poultry consistent nutrition for starting and growing chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese (turkeys after 8-10 weeks) - all with the same bag of feed
- Essential Amino Acids Excellent muscle and skeletal development
- Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
- Exclusive Level of Marigold Extract for brightly-colored beaks, shanks and overall appearance - A high level of xanthophyll, derived from marigolds, ensures bright coloring for a beautiful flock
- Key Level of Vitamin A: Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
- Proprietary Level of Vitamin E: A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system
- Superior Nutrition: Superior nutrition for a strong start, uniform growth and excellent vigor
- Wholesome Nutrition: Assurance of quality - It's nutrition you can trust our guarantee that this is the very best feed for your poultry
Crude Protein (min.) 20%
Crude Fat (min.) 3.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5%
Lysine (min.) 1.1%
Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.8%
Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.3%
Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.6%
Salt (NaCl) (min.) 0.35%
Salt (NaCl) (max.) 0.85
Vitamin A (min.) 7000 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (min.) 14 IU/lb.
Methionine (min.) 0.5
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min.) 227 FYT/lb.
Feed Purina Flock Raiser as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below). For free-range and confined turkeys, first feed Purina Game Bird Chow Startena as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina Flock Raiser until laying age (about 30-32 weeks). At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods. Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed. Important: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.