Durvet Calf Scour Bolus is recommended for oral administration for the control and treatment of the following diseases of beef and dairy calves caused by organisms sensitive to Oxytetracycline: bacterial enteritis caused by Salmonella typhimurium and Escherichia coli (colibacillosis); bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever complex, pasteurellosis) caused by Pasteurella multocida.
- No pre-slaughter withdrawal period
- Safe for use in both beef and dairy calves
- Powerful, each bolus contains 500 mg of Oxytetracycline hydrochloride for noticeable improvement signs in as little as 24 hours
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic, effective against a wide range of microorganisms
- Half scored boluses allow for more accurate dosage
- 25 count bottle
- For use on: beef and dairy calves