Portable and compact, the Hobart Champion 145 Welder/Generator provides up to 4500 surge watts of AC power, wherever and whenever you need it. The unit provides up to 145 Amps of DC welding power, making it an ideal choice for maintenance and repair projects.
- 145 Amp welder for up to 5/32 in. diameter DC stick electrodes
- Welds 1/8 in. up to 1/4 in. mild steel in a single pass
- Four 20-Amp 120 VAC GFCI receptacles, one 50-Amp 240 VAC (6-50R) receptacle, all with heavy-duty covers
- 40 to 145 Amp output
- 4,500 watts peak, 4,000 watts continuous AC generator power
- Duty cycle - 30% at 130 amps
- 6-1/4 gallon fuel tank for longer run time
- 10 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek 4-cycle OHV engine with recoil start
- Rugged and portable
- Weighs 235 lb.
- Includes: Running gear
- Cable kit not included
NOTE: This product is gas powered. Please see our Terms & Conditions for specific instructions for product repairs and returns.
NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.