The Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i machine uses flux core wire. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist.
- Easy to use 140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30 in. or 0.35 in. flux-core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld. Perfect entry level welder
- Powerful with up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- Portable and lightweight 19 lb. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- All metal case, built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- Welder includes a 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- Recommended accessories - Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)