AirForce® 12ci - The AirForce® 12ci with built-in air compressor runs on 120V input power. Clean cuts 1/8 in. steel.
- Built-in air compressor - No need for you to purchase or transport additional compressor. The internal piston-driven air compressor allows high system portability.
- Inverter design - A compact 26.7 lb. allows you to transport easily but offer you powerful cutting ability.
- XT12R torch - Increases your comfort with an ergonomic safety trigger. Less of your time and money spent with more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Powered by 120 V, 20 A circuit - Runs on your household power. No need for you to waste time hooking up to a 240 volt by a utility company.
- Fan-On-Demand - The fan only runs when needed, reducing the dust and debris that is pulled into your machine.
- Pilot arc start - Ensures you a consistent arc start prior to each cut and minimizes tip burnout.
- Diagnostic lights - LED lights let you know when the system indicates power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminate unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal overload protection - No matter what environment you are in, it will withstand tough working conditions. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.