Omega-3 stabilized ground flax seed supplement made with stabilized and freshly milled flax - to help maintain a shiny healthy coat, strong solid hooves, and top performance for horse in all life stages.
- Restores cracked brittle hooves and develops strong solid hoof growth
- Promotes shiny, healthy coat and smoother skin texture
- Alleviates stiff immobile joints
- Soothes aching muscles and shortens recovery time
- Strengthens immune system
- Eliminates sweet itch and bug bit sores
- All Natural without artificial preservatives
- Alternative for psyllium which prevents sand colic
- Benefits pregnant mares as a source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids for the growing foal
- Recommended for Insulin Resistance and Cushings
Ground Flaxseed, Yeast Culture, Ground Oats, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Oantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin and Thiamine.
Crude Protein, (min.) 18.0 %, Argine, (min.) 1.65 %, Leucine, (min.) 1.13 %, Isoleucine, (min.) 0.99 %, Valine, (min.) 0.95 %, Lysine, (min.) 0.81 %, Phenylalanine, (min.) 0.80 %, Threonine, (min.) 0.67 %, Histidine, (min.) 0.38 %, Methionine, (min.) 0.34 %, Tryptophan, (min.) 0.29 %, Crude Fat, (min.) 30.0 %, Calcium, (min.) 0.50 %, Calcium, (min.) 0.55 %, Phosphorus, (min.) 0.59 %, Magnesium, (min.) 0.39 %, Potassium, (min.) 0.74 %, Potassium, (max.) 0.76 %, Copper, ppm (min.) 116.0 %, Selenium, ppm (min.) 0.72 %, Zinc, ppm (min.) 321.0 %, Manganese, ppm (min.) 0.72 %, Sugar, (max.) 3.8 %, Starch, (max.) 0.6 %, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, (min.) 18.5 %, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, (min.) 6.0 %, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, (min.) 6.0.
Feed 1/2 to 1 standard measuring cup daily, top dressed over feed for 1000 lb. to 1200 lb. horse (adjust amount proportionally up or down per weight of horse; i.e. 1/4 to 1/2 cup for 500 lb. to 700 lb. horse and 3/4 to 1 1/2 cup for a 1700 lb. to 2000 lb. horse. Start gradually to suggested minimum daily serving of 1/2 cup: 1/8 cup on first and second days 1/4 cup on third and fourth days and then 1/2 cup on the fifth day. Thereafter, increase as desired. Short term upload amount is 1 cup to 3 cups daily for 1000 lb. to 1200 lb. horse (adjust upload amount proportionally up or down per weight of horse).