Forney Advantage Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets are the ideal helmets for intermediate or advanced welders. These user-friendly and comfortable welding helmets have increased functionality features which enable longer performance when compared to basic Auto-Darkening welding helmets. They are economical for a wide range of intermediary user needs. The Forney Advantage Series Auto-Darkening welding helmets meet all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS1337 and AS/NZS1338 safety standards.
- Lightweight (approximately 1 lb.), high impact-resistant nylon shell
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head/neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- 7.70 sq. in. (3.93 in. x 1.96 in.) expanded viewing area
- Advanced optical technology provides ultra-high viewing definition of arc and puddle
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selections (TIG operable to 8 A)
- Four optical arc sensors optimize arc detection and reduce the risk of blocked sensors during out-of-position welding detection
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- 1/16,000 per second switching speed.
- Cheater/magnifying lens compatible design
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal step-less controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments
- Solar cells with 2-each replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping