The Fencer's Lasso Insulated Ratchet-Style Tensioner is a White Lightning (electric) or PolyPlus (non-electric) coated wire fence accessory. This tensioner has built-in insulation and a pre-attached cable with a preformed loop for fast and easy attachment to the end termination post. Utilizing a spring clip design, the Fencer's Lasso Insulated Ratchet Style Tensioner maintains tension and will stay in place for the life of the fence. The attached loop is designed to fit posts up to 8 inches in diameter. Stripping 1.5 inch of wire coating is recommended when installing high tensile coated wire fence. For tension adjustment a Tensioner Handle or crescent wrench is recommended. This component can be used with electric and non-electric wire fence.
- May be used with White Lightning (electric) or PolyPlus (non-electric) coated wire fence
- Attached pre-formed loop is designed to fit posts up to 8 in. in diameter and makes installation fast and easy
- Galvanized spring clip design (with built-in insulation) locks fence tension at the end termination fence post
- Stripping 1.5 in. of wire coating is recommended when installing coated wire
- Mounts directly to the wood end post
- For tension adjustment a Tensioner Handle or crescent wrench is recommended