Skip to Main Content

For security, click here to clear your browsing session to remove customer data and shopping cart contents, and to start a new shopping session. 

Tractor Supply Co.

We Are Listening...

Say something like...

"Show me 4health dog food..."

You will be taken automatically
to your search results.

Please enable your microphone.

Your speech was not recognized

Click the microphone in the search bar to try again, or start typing your search term.

We are searching now

Your search results
will display momentarily...

Main Content
MESSAGE

EQyss Micro-Tek Equine Shampoo, 32 oz.

SKU: 510460599
EQyss Micro-Tek Equine Shampoo, 32 oz.
Enter Zip Code for price More Info
Product price

Save Up To
See price at checkout More Info
Product Rating is 4.6
4.6
 (7)

Quantity

TSC of  #

,
TSC of  #

,
TSC of  #

,
TSC of  #

,
Check Availability at Other Stores
Standard Delivery Not Available to 
This item will ship within 0 days.
Change Delivery Location

Item Information

EQyss Micro-Tek Equine Shampoo treats skin conditions, redness, irritation, hot spots and itchy spots on horses, cattle, llamas, alpacas, sheep, pigs, dogs, cats, goats and rabbits.

  • 32 fl. oz. of Micro-Tek Shampoo
  • Ingredients: deionized water, sodium laureth sulfate, triclocarban, soyamidopropyldime-thylamine oxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, sodium PCA, glycosaminoglycans, aloe vera barbadensis, clove extract, lavender extract, thyme extract, allantoin, citric acid, polyquaternium 10, tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben, fragrance
  • Put 2-3 oz. of Micro-Tek Shampoo in a bucket and wash entire animal as you normally would
  • Leave shampoo on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing off
  • Repeat shampooing as needed

Specification Description
Main Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triclocarban, Soyamidopropyldime- thylamine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Life Stage: Any
Cattle: Yes
Horse: Yes
Sheep: Yes
Package Size: 32 fl. oz.
Pig: Yes
Shop By: Show Supplies
Goat: Yes
Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Brand: EQyss
Type: Liquid
Manufacturer Part Number 10150
EQyss Micro-Tek Equine Shampoo, 32 oz. is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Spring Funk-Be-Gone Wash I have been using this for years. It always comes in handy around springtime for those horses that seem to get the springs rain rot. Mine is one of them. I bathe with this twice in a 2 week period and it usually cuts the crud down 90%. I spot treat the remaining 10% of crud with spray bottle containing a cap full of this and the rest distilled water. Works like a charm and the horses always look and smell fabulous afterwards. Helps them shed and brings back a lustrous shine for them - minus the crud.
Date published: 2019-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never without! This is my go to product for rainrot or any skin issues for my horses. I have used it for years because it works! I am never without it. Great product!
Date published: 2018-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Clears up rain rot My horse had the worst case of rain rot and wasn't responding to the usual treatment (MTG). I washed him all over with this shampoo diluted in a bucket of water. Two days later, most of the grunge was gone. I scrubbed the icky spots again with this shampoo full strength and the next day, he was crud-free. Smells great too!
Date published: 2018-05-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty effective, very gentle I use this for rainrot control on my TB. Although not as effective as Shapley's MTG, EQyss Micro-Tek is a good alternative if MTG irritates your horse's skin (like it does mine if I use MTG regularly for longer than a week). It takes longer to get rid of the rain rot, but it definitely does help. I'd recommend it more as a preventative if your horse is prone to rain rot than as an actual treatment, but if you're persistent with it, Micro-Tek will work.
Date published: 2014-10-24
  • y_2019, m_8, d_5, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_510460599, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tractorsupply
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 4ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Is it antifungal?

Asked by: cowboy54
It is not an anti-fungal.
Answered by: DanielB
Date published: 2018-09-24
  • y_2019, m_8, d_5, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_510460599, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tractorsupply
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 3ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT