Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - & no grains.
- Deboned salmon, chicken meal & fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas & potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries & carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Exclusive LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- Glucosamine & EPA help support healthy joint function & overall mobility
- High-quality protein from deboned salmon, chicken meal & fish meal, plus L-Carnitine help develop & maintain lean muscles
- A precise blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote strong bones & teeth
- Taurine is an important amino acid that helps maintain heart health
- An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of EPA-Eicosapentaenoic acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Pea Fiber, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Chondroitin Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 32.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5%
Calcium (min.) 1.0%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.75%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.75%
Taurine* (min.) 0.1%
EPA* (min.) 0.1%
Glucosamine* (min.) 700 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 550 mg/kg
L-Carnitine* (min.) 100 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,575 Kcals/kg; 386 Kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - Daily Amount
50-70 lb. - 2-3/4 to 3-1/2 c*
71-100 lb. - 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 c*
Over 100 lb. - Feed 4-1/2 c* plus 1/2 c for each 20 lb. over 100 lb. body weight.
*Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.