For centuries wolves have roamed the American West surviving on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in dogs today & is the reason we created Blue Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe. It's a protein-rich formula made with more of the meat dogs love & features:
- Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned Beef, Bison, Lamb & Venison
- None of the grains that contain gluten
- The finest natural ingredients including antioxidant-rich fruits & vegetables
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals & no corn, wheat or soy
Blue LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- Healthy Muscle Development - Healthy Muscle Development - High-quality protein from deboned beef, plus chicken meal & turkey meal helps build & maintain strong muscles
- Energy for an Active Life - Essential proteins & carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- A precise blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote strong bones & teeth
- Glucosamine helps support joint function & overall mobility
- An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Flaxseed (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Deboned Lamb, Deboned Venison, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Potatoes, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 30.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 15.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.5%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Glucosamine* ( min.) 400 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,620 Kcals/kg; 391 Kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - Daily Amount
Up to 15 lb. - 1/2 to 1-1/4 c*
16-25 lb. - 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 c*
26-40 lb. - 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 c*
41-60 lb. - 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 c*
61-80 lb. - 3-1/2 to 4-1/4 c*
81-100 lb. - 4-1/4 to 5 c
Over 100 lb. - Feed 5 c* plus 1/2 c for each 20 lb. over 100 lb. body weight.
*Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.