BLUE Basics Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it's BLUE, it's made with only the finest natural ingredients:
- Deboned turkey - single animal protein source
- Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
- Pea fiber & pumpkin to support gentle digestion
- Omega-3 & -6 for skin & coat health
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
- Healthy Muscle Development- High-quality protein from deboned turkey, plus turkey meal helps build and maintain strong muscles
- Higher Energy Needs - Increased levels of protein and carbohydrates to help meet higher energy requirements
- Dental Health - Unique "small-bite" kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal
- Joint Health - Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Turkey, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Potatoes, Canola Oil (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Caramel, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 15.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.75% (min.)
Phosphorus (min.) 0.8%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.75%
Vitamin E (min.) 300 IU/kg
Glucosamine* (min.) 300 mg/kg
Vitamin C* (min.) 100 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,695 Kcals/kg, 390 Kcals/cup.
: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.