Super S SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. It is a multi-functional fluid used as a hydraulic medium, and as a power steering, power brake, power take-off (PTO), and implement drive fluid.
- Lubricate the transmission, differential, and final drive gears in tractors and implements
- Provides extreme pressure and anti-wear protection
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Protect tractor transmission, axles and hydraulic pumps
- Controlled frictional characteristics which permit the wet brakes to hold properly and allow smooth engagement of power take off (PTO) clutches
SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is designed for use as a replacement fluid for the hydraulic, wet brake, and transmission requirements of equipment manufacturers where a product of this quality is recommended, including:
Allis Chalmers, Deutz, J I Case/David Brown, Massey Ferguson, Allison, Ford Tractor, John Deere 303, J20A, Oliver, Caterpillar, International Harvester, Kubota, White
SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is recommended for ambient temperatures between +32°F and 104°F (0°C to 40°C). For ambient temperatures outside this range or where a premium tractor hydraulic/transmission oil is required, please use Super S Premium Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluid.
Flash Point °C/°F, ASTM D-92, 204/400
Pour Point °C/°F, ASTM D-97, -17/0