Sharpen you chain saw correctly the first time, and every time, with the Sportsman Earth Series Bar Mount Chain Saw Manual Sharpener Filing Guide. Keeping your chainsaw well sharpened is essential for safety, and the dial-set measurements on the Sportsman Manual Filing Guide eliminate the guesswork. All measurements are dial-set and then locked in, removing the irritation of trying to figure it out. Once all the angles, depths, and file heights are set, each tooth on the chain is sharpened the exactly as the one before, for precise and accurate filing. Works with most chain saws, but the round file must be purchased separately.
- Manually sharpen your chain saw with precision and accuracy
- Quickly and easily attaches to your chain saw, works with most chain saw brands
- All angles, depths, and file heights are dial set, and locked in place for consistency
- Once dials are set, sharpens each tooth identically for precision and accuracy
- Round file not included, must purchase separately once pitch and gauge have been determined