The Yellow Delicious is a popular yellow-skinned apple with sweet white flesh. This apple has a tender skin, making it easy to bite into. The Yellow Delicious apple requires 600-700 chill hours and a cross-pollinator such as a Fuji, Honeycrisp, Jonathan, Red Delicious variety or another Yellow Delicious tree planted nearby. From snacking to cooking in the kitchen the Yellow Delicious apple will surely be a favorite.
- Includes one Yellow Delicious fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in the early to mid-fall with harvest in September to October. The Yellow Delicious Apple requires a pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-8.
- Apple trees benefit from regular pruning, but only done during their dormancy. Prefers fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Grows to 14-30 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters