- A highly flexible faucet connector that won't kink or crease in the tightest spaces
- Easy to install, heavy duty nickel plated brass hex nuts for a secure grip
- 3/8 in. COMP x 1/2 in. F.I.P.
- 20 in. length
- Lead Free, and meeting all code requirements for flexible water connectors
- Replace and upgrade faulty or old connector models fast
- 5 year warranty
- Built durable from braided stainless steel for a long lifespan
The Fluidmaster® B1F20 20 in. Faucet Water Supply Connector is a durable and high quality upgrade when replacing your faucet supply line. Featuring fast and easy installation with easy grip brass hex nuts, and exceptional flexibility, that resists kinks or creases in the tightest of install spaces. This replacement faucet connector fits standard 3/8 in. Compression x 1/2 in. F.I.P. connections. Built to last this faucet supply line is tough, including a 5 year warranty, durable braided stainless steel construction, and a heavy duty nickel plated brass hex nuts. Designed to replace old, creased, or problem faucet water supply lines and eliminate worry. Lead free and meeting all code requirements. Upgrade your faucet supply line now, with a proven and quality Fluidmaster® Connector.