For pet parents who want to feed their furry friend a diet without grains, there's nothing better than Blue Freedom. It's free from the grains & glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some dogs. Made with the finest natural ingredients, Blue Freedom features:
- Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Lamb
- None of the grains that contain glutens
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Exclusive LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- High-quality protein from deboned lamb, plus turkey meal helps build & maintain strong muscles
- Essential proteins & carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- A precise blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote strong bones & teeth
- Glucosamine helps support joint function & overall mobility
- An optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Lamb, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potato Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, DL-Methionine, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Garlic, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.0%
Calcium (min.) 0.9%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.7%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Glucosamine* (naturally occurring) (min.) 400 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,662 kcals/kg; 382 kcals/cup.
Up to 15 lb. - 1/2 to 1-1/4 cups*
16 to 25 lb. - 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups*
26 to 40 lb. - 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 cups*
41 to 60 lb. - 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups*
61 to 80 lb. - 3-1/2 to 4-1/4 cups*
81 to 100 lb. - 4-1/4 to 5 cups*
Over 100 lb. Feed 5 cups* plus 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lb.
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, & activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, & ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.