Looking for an easy way to check the voltage of your electric fence system? Our American FarmWorks 8-Light Voltage Tester checks the voltage of the fence line or the fence charger. This tester is designed for low impedance and standard duty fence chargers.
- Easy to use:
- To test fence line: Insert probe into ground and hook or touch tester to hot wire.
- To test fence charger: Touch probe to ground terminal and then touch metal hook to fence terminal. Highest blinking light indicates voltage level.
- Easily check voltage on fence or fence energizer
- For use with low-impedance and standard energizers
- Neon lights indicate voltage levels from 600 to 7,000 volts
- 1 tester per package