Keep soot from coal or non-seasoned wood under control with Rutland Soot Destroyer. Just a few scoops each week in your fire help transform soot into a loose, brushable powder to keep your chimney clean.
- Ideal for free-burning fireplaces, non-airtight stoves, oil furnaces and boilers
- Easy to use: simply place on a hot bed of coals that has been burning for at least 15-20 minutes
- Safe for all chimneys, woodstoves, furnaces, and fireplace inserts
- Most effective when used in non-air-controlled fires
- Combine with regular, professional chimney cleanings for optimum fireplace performance
- Heat activated at 265°F