Purina Omolene #200 Performance Horse Feed is an excellent source of nutrition for stallions, broodmares,and yearlings that need the additional fortification to meet the demands of breeding and growing. Whether you're showing, conditioning or just working hard, this sweet feed will help your horse perform at his best. Purina Omolene #200 Horse Feed contains the Purina Amplify Nugget, a patented, high fat, extruded particle that contains a proprietary blend of vegetable oils, flax seed and rice bran for an optimal fatty acid profile. Instead of using straight cane molasses which is high in sugar, Purina Omolene #200 Horse Feed contains a unique blend of molasses and soy oil for a higher fat molasses that horse love to eat.
- Purina Amplify Nugget - patented, high fat, extruded particle contains a blend of vegetable oils, flax seed and rice bran
- Provides 100% of the required vitamins and minerals when fed as directed
- Incredibly palatable diet which is excellent for horses who are picky eaters
- Nutrient and calorie dense blend of natural whole grains for lower feeding rates and less risk of digestive upset
- Whole grains are a natural source of antioxidants, phytonutrients and fiber
- Contains a unique blend of molasses and soy oil for a higher fat, low sugar molasses that horses love to eat
- Blended molasses helps to prevent bricking in the winter and drying out in the summer
- Contains balanced nutrition and added vegetable oils for a shinier, healthier hair coat, skin and hooves
- Hay or Pasture - designed to be fed with hay and/or pasture
Crude Protein (min.) 14.00%, Fat (min.) 6.00%, Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.90%, Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.50%, Lysine (min.) 0.70%, Fiber (max.) 7.50% , Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.20%, Zinc (Zn) (min.) 220.00 ppm, Copper (Cu) (min.) 55.00 ppm, Selenium (Se) (min.) 0.60 ppm, Vitamin A (min.) 3,000.00 IU/lb, Vitamin E (min.) 130.00 IU/lb.
Feed at regular times. Divide total daily feeding into at least two servings with three daily servings preferred. Be sure to weigh your feed using a scale. A small scale can be purchased in the fishing department of many sporting goods stores. Feed horse in a natural position from troughs placed at normal head height or lower. Do NOT feed free-choice (all the horse wants). Reduce and/or delay feeding a horse that is hot, excited or showing pain, fever or diarrhea. Consult your veterinarian if any problems arise. Prevent rapid eating. Always feed a minimum of 1.0 to 1.2 lbs of body weight of good quality, clean hay or pasture. Inadequate amounts or poor quality hay may lead to colic and other digestive disturbances. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight. More specific recommendations may also be obtained from a Purina Horse Feed sales representative. Please consult the tag sewn onto this bag for complete feeding recommendations.