Purina Equine Senior horse feed, the trusted original senior horse feed, has been helping senior horses live healthy, long lives since its national launch in 1993. Today's horses are staying active longer than ever, and new findings suggest that healthy aging horses may benefit from a higher-calorie diet designed with controlled starch and sugar and balanced nutrients.
Purina Equine Senior Active Horse feed includes vitamin and mineral fortification, designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of senior horses to support immune function and overall health, when fed as directed. This senior horse feed is highly digestible, with a blend of fiber sources including loose beet pulp that can help maintain a senior horse's body condition and support normal digestive function.
Purina's Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists and Veterinarians never stop researching new ways to address the specific needs of aging horses.
- Exclusive ActivAge Prebiotic - Scientifically studied in senior horses to support optimal function of the aging immune system
- Purina Amplify High-Fat Nugget - A proprietary blend of vegetable oils, flax seed and rice bran for weight maintenance, shine and bloom
- Controlled Sugar and Starch - Provides a diet lower in nonstructural carbohydrates that may be suitable for aging horses with carbohydrate sensitivities
- High-Quality Proteins - Support strong muscle growth, shiny coat and healthy hooves
- Added Antioxidants - Contains Vitamin E to provide additional support for a healthy immune system
- Concentrate Feed - Designed to be fed with hay or pasture