The Celeste Fig is a lush, tropical looking tree that produce small, chewy, bronze fruit. This fruit is sweet and great dried or used in preserves. The Celeste Fig needs protection in the colder months when grown in containers but is more cold-hardy than other fig trees. In warmer climates, plant in landscapes as an accent, background or screen. The Celeste Fig ripens in early summer and resists spoilage.
- Includes one Celeste Fig fruit tree in a 5 gallon pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Ripens in early summer. The Celeste Fig is a self-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 8-11.
- Space 18 In. apart. Plant in full sun.
- Grows to 18-20 in. tall.
- 5 gallon size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters