Loyal Poly-Tuf Feed Carts live up to their name. Made from high-strength polyethylene, these carts are lightweight and much more durable than plywood, steel or fiberglass. Applications are endless! Trusted for many years by farmers and ranchers to transport feed and bedding. Also used on many construction sites and in the hog and poultry industries.
- Long-life, high-density, poly is non-porous - resists moisture, silage acids, feed additives and other chemicals
- Extremely tough - resists heat, cold, sunlight and warpage. Excellent stress cracking and puncture resistance - even at extreme temperatures
- Thick-walled, seamless one-piece hopper is extra strong and leak-proof - no corners nor seams for feed or bacteria to harbor in
- Easier to sanitize - slick, smooth surface both inside and out, wipes or washes clean in minutes
- Special, rounded-bottom design for faster unloading and dumping. No sharp corners nor seams to catch forks, shovels or scoops
- Rugged, all-welded, bolt-on, steel frame for solid support. Powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Wheel brackets attach to frame, not to hopper, to prevent stress on and breakage of hopper.
- Carts quickly turn in a stationary circle on large, rugged, swivels with grease fittings