This wide-angle tethered Water Source Piggy Back Float Switch is a replacement switch for sump and sewage pumps. This float switch is compatible with various sump pumps. Use of this tethered float switch is ideal for use in larger diameter pits or basins 18 in. and greater.
- Replacement switch for sump and sewage pumps
- When connecting to a pipe or pump, the float needs 4-in of tether to operate properly; If the float switch is not tethered properly it will not be able to float into an upward position so that the ball bearing inside the switch makes contact to turn the pump on
- In order for the float to operate freely, the basin should be at least 14 inches wide and 16 inches deep; if not, the float could become stuck on the wall of the sump basin
- 8 ft. cord
- Works with pumps up to 1/2-HP at 120 VAC and 1-HP at 230 VAC
- 115-volt plug attached can be removed for direct wiring