VP Small Engine Fuels Pre-Mixed 50:1 blend uses the highest-quality, cleanest-burning synthetic oil on the market. It's virtually smoke-free and substantially reduces carbon deposits in engines. By protecting the fuel system, VP Small Engine Fuel extends the engine life of gas-powered tools. This also avoids extra cost of repairs and downtime while achieving optimum performance and long-term durability with small engines.
- VP Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free and engineered by the experts at VP Racing Fuels to:
- Provide easier, more dependable starts
- Remain stable through the off-season & beyond in equipment fuel cells (at least 2 years); 5 years in a sealed container
- Prevent ethanol-related issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix
- Includes the highest-quality components ensuring better throttle response and increased power
- Eliminate the guess-work of measuring & mixing - just pour it in and start it up
- JASO FD rated and meets or exceeds ISO-EGD and API TC standards, as well as all manufacturers' specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa and many more