PondValue Ultimate Shade pond dye is perfect for natural and man-made contained ponds and lakes including recreational, fishing and golf course ponds. Ultimate Shade pond dye shades and protects your pond or lake while enhancing natural color and beauty for a natural reflective appearance. Ultimate Shade pond dye maintains a neutral blackish-blue tint that is ideal for shading and protecting your pond without making drastic changes to natural pond coloring. Pond Value Ultimate Shade pond dye beautifies and protects your pond from troublesome UV sunlight while providing long-lasting natural shades of blue. When used as directed pond/lake water will stay clean, fresh and cool year-round.
- Shades pond water a dark blue
- Keeps pond water clear and healthy
- Read-to-use, self-dispersing dye
- Safe for fish, pets, horses, livestock, birds, wildlife, recreational ponds and the environment
- How to Use: 1 gal. of Ultimate Shade Pond Dye will treat up to 1 surface acre 4 ft.-6 ft. deep for several months, depending on rainfall. Ultimate Shade Pond Dye should be used all year.
- How to Apply: With the ready-to-use, self-dispersing formula, Ultimate Shade Pond Dye can be simply poured from the bottle into the pond. For faster dispersion, we recommend pouring in several areas along the pond's edge.
- When to Apply: For best results, apply in early spring. Water temperature has no effect on Ultimate Shade Pond Dye and should be applied every 4-8 weeks or as needed to maintain a deep blue color. Ponds that receive heavy rain and/or intense sunlight may require additional treatments of pond dye. During winter applications, Ultimate Shade Pond Dye may be applied directly onto ice cover.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping